I'm guessing this will be the final year for the once great event. While media covering the event hasn't actually hidden the fact that only 15 modifieds took time yesterday, there has been no column analyzing or decrying the decline of the event either. The reason has to be not to cripple sales of the PPV feed for those outside a 200 mile radius.

Thank you Charles Kepley and Josh Jenkins for making your dreams a reality complete with memories of a great modified show at a fair price. I'm sorry that those dreams died when the both of you did.

Caraway Speedway...you've showed just how good you are at taking a successful event and keeping it going....which is to say, not at all. I'm sure there will be a long list of excuses but the results are there for all to see, a once thriving, well attended modified event reduced to 15 cars and a PASS race. You've failed horribly. Own it.

For the first time I'll not be attending this event and I am not alone in saying "40 bucks for 15 modifieds at Caraway? No way!" PASS fans.....enjoy what has become your race. I'm out.