Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the support in this outing. TB would be overwhelmed. We'll be playing on June 9th, this Thursday. I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having a silent auction from 10:30 until 2:30, which will be open to the public. Tommy Jr is bringing a bunch, autographed memorabilia, I also believe Don Hawk, the 1st manager of D.E.I., is bringing some of the Earnhardt's signed memorabilia. We also still have about 70 spectator spaces available. Unfortunately, you can't buy them at the course; for security purposes, you must be registered to enter. This list is still subject to change, but as of now we have Kyle Petty, Kasey Kahne, Tony Stewart, Jamie McMurray, Richie Gilmore, Tommy Baldwin Jr., Tony Eury Jr., Slugger Labbe, Larry McReynolds, Matt Yokum, Bobby Dillner and a whole bunch more. Again thanks to everyone; if you need a registration form go to www.baldwin7ny.com . Hope to see you all June 9th. All the proceeds are going to Victory Junction, Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Society, and The Autism Society of America.