It took me 4 days to thaw out from the BwH festivities, I was colder than Elvis on his 43rd bitrthday, hehe.......................... O
On the haul to the track, I saw snow on the ground in the Pocono Mountains on Rt.80, and was hoping I didn't need an enduro plow for the BwH..............
Arrived at the track, thanking the NEETS Gods when I saw asphalt instead of the white stuff............................................. .......
I might have to take more geritol or sleep at the track the night before to get a good pit spot, you guys/gals are getting up early I see.................................
Looked like a lotta new cars were built for the new season, especially in the 4cyl. division, many krylon and rustoleum custom paint jobs..............
The 4cyl. race was exciting with good racing and action all over the track, 4 and 5 wide even in the turns...................
Way to go #07 Mike Mujsce, #34 Woot, and #30 Joe Grocholski finishing 1-2-3 in the mini-enduros.................
I thought I had "Christines" prior problems behind me, but she managed to leave me stranded in the infield again, maybe, I should have her crushed before the race.........................
The big car circuit was run hard on a slick track with more than half the field taking the checkers...................................
Again, "the Millionaire" Joe Jentile waxed the herd by a lap followed by #23G Shawn Gallucci and #11 Keith Bissinger on lap 99.................
I have to thank Eric Drews of Drews Enterprizes; not only did he sponsor the race, but gave out many, many Bwh III t-shirts to all the NEETS peeps.........................
Next race brings in the new rules and regulations, that should make the racing even closer and SAFER.......................
Hats off to Pappy's new line-up system, and his pitside safety checks are gonna help keep the field injury free......................................
I saw many more new faces/cars at the race, welcome to our NEETS family........................
UNCLE PETEY.....................