Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frost Bite News?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crowd was better than what you will see at Caraway this upcoming weekend. I thought it was a decent crowd.

ChrisH
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hawks View Post
    Crowd was better than what you will see at Caraway this upcoming weekend. I thought it was a decent crowd.
    I thought it was a decent crowd, too. Sat beside a local guy who said it was a big crowd.

A gallery of the race from Robert Everhart has been posted here.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

corey17
    More pics and my race recap can be found here http://www.race22.com. I'll put up my personal photos here later this evening

SIModified
    Just to clarify for Brian.....

When Silk got into the 15, the 15 spun and collected the last car on the lead lap, which was the 42 of Tony Hanbury. George Brunnhoelzl, III had no where to go and was stuck under the rear of the 42.

Tony was racing to stay on the lead lap was was going to move over for Silk after he cleared Krentz. Krentz was at least FOUR LAPS DOWN. Silk got into Krentz and Tony had no choice but to stop to not hit the 15.

Unfortunately, we lost a lap (which I STILL feel was wrong) because of the incident.

That's what I was furious about after the race.

Congratulations to Matt Hirschman. From what I could tell, the race for the lead between Matt and Ronnie was exciting. Just wished our day (I was spotting for Hanbury) would have turned out better.

This was my first visit to Rougemont after reading about it all these years. Definately a nice little race track!

Ummm... Ok.. No comment.

Tinkfan
    I really enjoyed my day at OCS on Saturday. I thought the race was pretty good. Lots of battles throughout the field. I think Ronnie Silk may have pushed the issue with the 15 car a little bit but I also think the 15 should have gave a little more considering how many laps he was down.

I know folks are excited about a North/South combo show at Martinsville or Bristol....but OCS would make a great venue for that also. I look foward to the future and the modifieds return to Rougemont.

Thread Information