Thread: thank you

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have to agree with everyone else on this. I heard rumor Mr. Beattie was willing to put up money so the whole field could race. I guess he wanted more targets for his race team as they did enough damage to the cars that were out there. Its a shame that two weeks ago we went green to checker with no problem. This week we have the invaders from the south tear up half the field. When you go down into turn one and drill the guy in front of you for no reason and then stay on him and dump him off of turn 2 causing a four car pile up when the outside lane was wide open to me thats not racing, when this race team is supposed to be made up of so called professionals and a champion. If this is what a professional and championship race team is, then I sure don't want to be like them. Just glad that both Kevin and JD are okay as well as John and Frankie after their incidents. There was no reason for that type of racing and no reason for two cars to flip during that race. We definitely don't need drivers like this at our racetrack. If they show up again I will park my car and I hope everyone else will do the same. I don't have endless pockets to be deliberately run over. We aware that hard racing can cause incidents but that was not the case here. It was just a bunch of people driving way over their heads. Agression doesn't win races, patience does.
    Last edited by CRog00; 07-26-2009 at 09:37 PM.
    #00 Legend
    SJR Motorsports

Thread Information