Thread: Huge Thanx to Team DX

Huge Thanx to Team DX

Want to thank Critter and the gang for coming down to the garage to help me try and get my car on the track today. Unfortunately now the transmission is out, 7 days to get a new one in...
    "Taken To School"

no problem joel , dont forget to come up tio the shop , check out the tranny we have

no prob joel thats why we here

If you guys ever need anything just ask. I might try to stop over tomorrow night or tuesday.
    "Taken To School"

At least no broken axles this week huh Big Daddy? Car still in one piece?

yep so far i think i have to replace vac line and pull some metal out had fun racin today again sorry for that tap to you back bumper see ya next week

Was that you that pounded me??? WOW!!! oh my neck!.... Never saw my bumper pushed in that far. Nutin the backhoe couldnt fix.

hey joel i think i might move my team to your house wont to tow much lol , and jack and bigdaddy i think u guys where hittin me too lol

jack i said tap not plow if your bumper that bad it was someone else i would check for green duct tape

Nah... no green duct tape, if he hit me that hard his car would of been junk. It rattled me bad, I puckerd up if you know what i mean!

oh right away its gotta be green duct tape lol , and your right jack i would of folede that thing up like a tin can lol

Thread Information