Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New bumper

Its a shaker screen and it keeps his radiator clean! Correct me if I am wrong, but this helps prevent overheating by keeping the radiator clean. Not sure where to get it but a majority of the people out there use it.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    Its a shaker screen and it keeps his radiator clean! Correct me if I am wrong, but this helps prevent overheating by keeping the radiator clean. Not sure where to get it but a majority of the people out there use it.

you are correct, it keeps the radiator clean which can help prevent over heating. I just didnt know what the stuff was called and where i can buy it. Id like to start using it so i dont have to wash my radiator so much. lol

I use a piece of Expanding metal wraped with window screening. It works pretty good...The screening catches the little pieces, and the expanding metal catches any large rocks or car parts from going into my radiator, since I dont have a bumper cover
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Danger83Ranger View Post
    hey jack, what is and where do you get it, that mesh stuff you have over the front of the grille.
    Its fiberglass screen for windows. U can get it at home depot or lowes. Works great, keeps rad clean every race!

3ft x 100ft rolls at home depot for about $50...its worth it...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

it works real good ,not much cleanin on the front end after u run , rest of the car different story lol

the bumper looks great(for now). hopes it last the whole race. just move high when you pass critter. he moves good on the bottom. i beat you get top 8 this race!

thx tbird im hopin jack doesnt get any blk or green tape on there lol

thanks all, i will have to go to home depot or lowes today on lunch to buy some of that stuff.

Thread Information