Thread: Thanks for the "treat" kenny rodgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Since you asked

I couldn't hear anything but static and a faint wisper over the scanner yesterday. I got by because I looked for the flags and waving hands when I heard the static. Did anybody else have that problem or was it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    I couldn't hear anything but static and a faint wisper over the scanner yesterday. I got by because I looked for the flags and waving hands when I heard the static. Did anybody else have that problem or was it just me?
    I heard a few beeps and no voices..WITH new batteries! I just watch the flaggers/spotters/lights as Im chasin my tail!

Scanner Reception Problems

Someone with a strong voice needs to sit on that elevated deck in the center of the infield.
    That's the best spot to be transmitting from.

Also, try sticking the scanner antennas outside of the car.
    Having the antenna inside the car will cut down on reception.

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    I heard a few beeps and no voices..WITH new batteries! I just watch the flaggers/spotters/lights as Im chasin my tail!
    Those beeps you heard must be that new censoring technology on Joe' Radio.

NeetsAnnouncer33

Unhappy

Guys after the mud went away it was an awesome race I understand that guys don't wanna tear there equipment up and times are hard now, and it was great race don't get me wrong and I am asking what is the objective of an enduro to endur anything and everything that is thrown at you. Including tire debris left from flat tires car's left standing after a wreck, i remember watching an enduro at flemington and they litterally put soap and water on the track i know it is asphalt but that was fun.

You guys did an awesome job yesterday with the conditions and everyone is very talented at what they do.

Wink Underwater Beeps..........................

Those beeps you heard must be that new censoring technology on Joe' Radio.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure those "beeps" were the submarines sonar running next to us in the "bay of grandview".............................
    UNCLE PETEY........................

Beeped up!

The radio being used was one of my new radios that ended up solving the scanner problem we were having last season.....I had problems with the headset last season, I'll look into it this month and have it corrected before June 6th!

Unless the scanners have less power to receive the call, then that may answer calls not being heard on the back stretch....either way, the issue will be corrected before the next race....I have another brand new radio that I picked up for this season....this one should fix any underlying issues...
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

ain't all this electronic stuff fun

Joe.....
    Going back to your thumbs up/thumbs down idea. They do this on a Saturday night with the Modifieds when they have some rain during the night, to give their opinion of the tracks conditions. If it works then why wouldn't it for you guys?

I must say the guys did a decent job trying to control their cars out their on the slippy track.

Thread Information