Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Racer's Night Out Update

Exclamation Racer's Night Out Update

Ok, the other thread has gone too far off the path... Let's not respond to this thread with common conversation, please, Lisa and I are working hard to pull this off successfully and we need your support and answers...

I am bringing:
    1 fold up table
    1 Cooler/propane grill combo
    3 George Foreman Grills
    1 15lb rack of Rib Eye steak for grilling (approx 20 steaks)
    1 20x40 car port
    (NOTE: I have not tested putting all of this stuff in my car yet, so i might be short the table...)
    The photo booth will be used for a lot of the cooking and dispensing of eating materials...

If you are planning on bringing something OTHER THAN YOURSELF, PLEASE POST IT HERE!!!!! Lisa and I are trying to organize this as much as possible in the short amount of time we have, so we need to know what we have and what we will need, and most importantly WHO IS BRINGING WHAT.
    If you plan on bringing paper plates for example, please say so otherwise Lisa or myself will have already brought them. We want this to be a HUGE success and we are both really hyped up about this party.
    Once again if you are bringing anything POST IT HERE. This is a RACER's event, therefore the RACERs are coming together to pull this off. Billy brought most of the stuff last time and I, among others, am thankful that he did that, but he should not be entirly responsible for this party we are arranging. Please, everyone contribute! Plates, cups, napkins, salads, sodas yada yada yada, you think of it POST IT HERE....

Thank you
    Joe

2Fast4U
    Thanks Joe ONCE again for your help here!
    I will bring barbecue and hamburger buns, Brownies, 2 small folding tables, also have an electric grill I can bring if needed. I also had gotten some racing banners of Coors Light and Bud we can hang for the guys.
    We'll have to see what else as the list goes on.
    Thanks, Lisa

Wink Yo Lisa & Joe?................

Hey just let me know what ya need, I don't get invited to many parties....................
    I'd like to bring some of those yada, yada, yadas...but I don't know where to get'em...............................
    UNCLE PETEY..........................

J & J Racing 41

Hey Lisa and Joe

I will be bringing along a couple cases of liquid refreshments and lots of chips, snacks etc. I will tell Speedway Phil to do the same

NEETS-1
    I will bring 2 garbage cans full of 2 types of amber liquid....a few cases of soda and my folding 10x10 tent thingy.
    Mama NEETS is making a big tin of macaroni salad.
    I'll talk to Bob H and get about 300 wings catered again, they always do well.
    I will get the ice that day from Matt Balliets' Country Corners.

Did I hear horse shoes?

I have a set I can bring that Friday for ya's...let me know. I can pretty much bet I'll be MIA on Saturday though (or just turned sideways...where's Geno? )

BlingxBling
    My friend Lisa and I will be bringing some spirits... I am open for suggestions...but I can't go where with out my Goldschlager and my vodkas!!! Since I am unable to get to NY between now and the party, there will be NO jungle juice, since grain is not sold in PA.

I have lack of experience in the cooking department, so I am not allowed to cook...after the past two times of me almost burning down the house...anything that requires store purchase and no cooking, give me notice and I shall bring it....
    Last edited by W. Johnston; 07-23-2005 at 11:07 AM. Reason: non-words removed

2Fast4U

Cool

Thanks BlingxBling we drink any kind of drinks YOU know US!!!
    We can also use some paper plates, napkins,forks, knives, Hamburgers, hot dogs and buns, any kind of food items are a plus. If you have any folding tables we can sure use them. If you think of anything eles just let me know..
    Thanks Lisa
    Thanks also J&J Racing! Extra beer is nice and sure bring some Snacks (Chips, pretzles ect.). If you have a canopy we can use more of them and a folding table.
    Uncle Petey Thanks to you also!
    Listed above are a few items we can still use..Whatever you decide please let Joe and I know.
    If everyone chips in here we will have a nice time!
    I want all you guys to have a great time you ALL DESERVE it! That is why I wanted to go all out with Joe and Billy and make it just that!

Hey Billy

The Crossroads Inn is at your service, once again. We will have a few hundred hot and toasty wings delivered right on time with a couple of containers of sauce. I'll have to stick around a bit longer this time because I get a feeling that I missed something last time, after it got dark. I really enjoyed reminiscing with that ol' coot, Bill Verwys. He is the only one that I have ever met that remembers more useless information than I do about racing. I'll have to dig up some more old Evergreen stories for him.

Racing Rebel

Thumbs up Count MBR in!!

Mac Brothers Racing will bring:
    Plates
    Cups
    Plastic ware ***Huge 300 packs or so.
    I'am also going to make about 10-15lbs of sausage & peppers (Probably not enough for 100+ people but atleast something)
    Along with some hard rolls (not the kind that we had for entertainment at the last party either!!!)
    About a case of soda also
    Oh and I almost forgot (JJ's part ), A folding table
    10x10 canapoy too

Can't wait!!!

2Fast4U
    Thank You Mac Brother's
    Lisa

BlingxBling
    Update...after a trip to my parents house, I obtained the directions from my mother on how to make her ziti. So put that on the list. Luckily she will be home next week so I can go to their house and she can help me! I will also make some noodle salad. (these are easy things)

I am going to make a list of what is already being brought and putting names next to it, this way if I see anything that could also be of use, people who need ideas just can look at the list. I can admit that it is a pain in the tush to have to keep reading through the posts...

Plates-Mac Brothers Racing
    Cups-Mac Brothers Racing
    Plastic Ware-Mac Bothers Racing
    Sausage and Peppers-Marissa
    Hard Rolls-Mac Brothers
    Propane grill/cooler-Joe
    3 George Forman grills-Joe
    Ribeye Steaks-Joe
    Hamburger/BBQ Buns-Lisa
    Brownies-Lisa
    Tables-Lisa, Joe (maybe), JJ
    Chips and snacks-J&J Racing and speedway Phil
    Liquid Refreshments-J&J Racing and speedway Phil, Billy B, Mac Bothers
    Macaroni Salad-Mama Neets
    Wings-Crossroads Inn
    Ice-Matt Balliets Country Corners
    Ziti-Bling and Lisa
    Adult Spirits-Bling and Lisa
    Noodle salad-Bling and Lisa
    Tents-Billy B, Joe, Mac Brothers

Anyone need ideas?
    Hamburgers
    Hotdogs
    Napkins

I was wondering about ketchup and mustard and stuff like that?? Lisa and Joe you both can count on me to help you all out as well...Although Saturday I have an appointment to get my hair cut, eyebrows waxed and what not (don't think you all are special or anything (haha j/k) I got to get this done before I go on vacation in 2 weeks) and that is up in Scranton. So I am not due back to my house until like 5pm. Going to grab everything and then head out to the track....

Wink Missed from the List........

Since the want list includes'em, I'll bring the "tube steaks"................
    For all you leakers, I'll lug in some napkins, also.....................
    UNCLE PETEY........................

Exclamation Weekend Update

Thanks to everyone so far who has posted things here, we appreciate everything we can get to put towards making this event the best it can be.

A extra special thanks goes out to Woot Lawrence, #34 4CSM, who GAVE us a huge charcoal grill to use for the event and keep afterwards for future events. Also, he said he would bring a few bags of charcoal, hamburgers and buns! Thanks a bunch Woot and crew!

Also, i am going to change what i am bringing a little... Instead of one big steak, Lisa showed me a coupon for 'Hazel Meat Packaging'(i think thats the name...) and i picked out a pretty good spead of burgers, hot dogs, hot and sweet sausages and even some steaks...

As far as condiments... I threw in a few extra items on the tracks regular order form... So we will have ketchup, mustard, relish, rolls, among other things that are already at the track.

The photo booth looks like a neglected closet right now, but the car port is there, a few tables, Lisa's grill, Woot's grill, the Coors girl, a bunch of coors/bud banners and there is still a bit of room left...SO LET'S FILL IT!

Thanks again everyone,
    Joe

NEETS-1

also weekend Warning;

The Enduro Goers of America has placed a warning to family types via a time chart rating on Saturday nights party.... It looks like this;
    8-10pm= G (for general party goers of all ages)
    10-11pm= PG-13 (children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult to explain just what the hell these adults are doing)
    11-12pm= R (no one under 16 without a parent is allowed to watch the other adults make fools of themselves over and over)
    12 midinght-?= UNRATED ( This is definetly at your own risk. There may be violence, nudity, language, strong sexual content).

Not adhering to the party policy ratings will result in; lower thoraxial rash, fluid loss, spotty area swelling, tingling of the short and curlys and LSS (loose sphincter syndrome).
    Symptoms; wet mouth, wet pants, dizziness, scraped knees/elbows, ability to understand garble, and unusually cold buttocks.

Thread Information