Thread: Thank You Neets & Mountain

Denise

Wink Thank You Neets & Mountain

I would just like to take this time to thank Neets, Mountain & The Bartley's. I was surprised to hear that Neets and Mountain are parting ways. Neets and Mountain have given me a chance to do something that I have always wanted to do, Race. Although it has only been 2 years since I started, it has been the best 2 years. I have done better than I ever expected. Some great memories that will never be forgotten are that I got to race against my father. Holding records for the first female in Neets to finish in the top ten in a race and also finishing 7th place in points for 2005 & 2006. These are memories that will never be forgotten and nobody can ever take away. I have made so many new friends these last 2 years. It is a good feeling when other drivers come up to me and tell me that I am a good driver and they have a hard time getting around me. It definitely boosts my confidence and my self esteem. This has changed me for the better and I will never forget what everbody has done for me. And no matter where we decide to race next year, I hope to make more memories and friendships.
    Thank you Dad & Cindy for everthing you have given me these last 2 years. Words can't describe how much I love you both. And also to my husband and son (Chris & Cody) for all their love and support.

Wink Banquet Beauty...............

I gotta admit you looked great all cleaned up and outta your firesuit, your husband's a lucky guy................
    If you're this happy finishing 7th, what are ya gonna do when you win, hehe......................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

I predict a win in the 2007 season...You know I will be rooting for you!!

Nice Job Denise!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Congrats to you Denise on another great season! For a long time you looked like a shoo-in for a top five in the standings. Never the less, after a little bad luck- still in the top 10

Talk to ya’s over the winter. Have a Merry Christmas!

Awww, what the heck...Chris did half decent too

Denise
    UNCLE PETEY - Thanks for the kind words. Isn't it funny what a change of clothes and a little makeup does to a person. You looked very handsome yourself. Not sure what I will do if or when I get a win. Have any suggestions?

ERIN - Also thanks for all your support and kind words as well. Your time is coming this year. Good luck in 2007. I will be rooting for ya.

Denise 70d

Denise,
    How about going to Disney World...

Better yet a week in the Bahamas, on the beach...

CIN

Cool Awesome Job

Hey Denise, It was a pleasure to watch you run around in circles with all those boys! You did a great job these past two years, and I'm sure next year will be no different, except for one thing...I also predict you WILL make it to Victory Lane! Best of luck with everything and oh yeah, please tell your dad that Ms NEETS thinks he's a little sweetie-pie!

Denise
    CIN

I do have a cruise booked for Nov 07 to the Carribean. Hope they don't take it away from me if I don't get a win.

Denise

Denise
    Ms Neets, I will be sure to tell my dad what you said. He will be happy to hear that. Also thanks for the words of encouragement.

Denise

Thread Information