Thread: Vern McLaughlin

Vern McLaughlin

I was wondering if anyone heard anything from Vern McLaughlin. I was up at Wall last weekend and he was involved in at wreck with I believe the 005 car. I know he was cut from the car and went to the hospital, and was just wondering if anyone or himself had any updates on Vern?
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Mike Fields
    Word that I received was that he was released from the hospital late that night/early next morning. He was said to be extremely sore. That is the word that I received second hand.

17Racer
    He was at the NEETS race on Monday. He said he was a little sore, but he would be ok.

Thumbs up Race Ready..............

Just got back from a weekend repair session on the McLaughlin motorsports cars and Vern is itching to get back in the saddle again.................
    He will definitely be back at Wall this Saturday night to race his way into the F/S championship..........................
    UNCLE PETEY.........................

Petey has got it right

Yea, I am really itching to get back in the saddle like Petey said. I missed racing with all of you guys in the 4cylinders last race, although Rob Longo did an awesome job in my car, I wish I could have ran, but I was being cautious, and was pretty sore in the back area from bruises, but doing better now.

Racing at Wall involves a lot of drama that is caused by a certain few people, but racing with NEETS is very pleasant. Everyone seems to be very friendly, no fighting, no drama, it's a lot of fun. I enjoy racing with all of you, and hope that it will continue for a long time to come.

Thank you for your concern of my health
    See yall @ the 50/50

Thread Information