Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sunday After...

The Sunday After...

since it is technically 12:40 a.m., I can say Sunday...
    Congrates to the following...(which happens to be the feature winners)
    Vern McLaughlin in the 4 cyl #6m
    Uncle Petey himself in the 6/8 cyl #43
    Melissa Simms in the Ladies #32x
    I didnt catch the Trux race but Congrates to the winner in that one.
    And to everyone else tht showed up to race and to all the fans that showed up as well...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

thanks for the report, congrats to the winners
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

4 cyl finish...if my memory serves me correct...
    6m Vern McLaughlin
    5 Dave Bentley
    6 John Saccomandi
    81 Kenny Wallace
    37 Jeff Walls(I beleive he was running the car)
    22 Melissa Simms
    12 Pete Verwys
    168 (not sure if driver name...im thinking Bob w.)

6/8's top 5 was something like this...
    43 petey
    ??
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

spier racing 93

just walked in the door...

winner of the trux race was john cozza, and mannnnn did the crowd love that wild finish!!!

speaking of crowd, that really is something how many people came out (and actually stayed for the enduros), and then the huge group at the pit gate waiting to come see the drivers...thats really cool!!!

a no no

the #22 4 cyl. pitted and changed drivers. Is that allowed? Just curious.

Well....I had something nice to say about this thread ....until you posted that Vern!

WHO WHAT AND WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

Please send me an email ASAP with all the details......... We the officials were completely unaware of any driver change but we would need to see some type of proof of this......please email me Vern....Thank You!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

No Driver Change

Joe,
    It's totally untrue!!!! .... there was no driver change on the #22 on the pit stop. I don't know where this rumor came from????

Melissa came in with a flat right front and it got changed and she went right back out on the track. She was in the car the whole race. The guys from the #168 can confirm this fact, they helped with the the tire change!!

Rumor Control

I feel it is inappropriate to discuss specific potential infractions/accusations of cheating in the forum. This kind of thing can easily get out of control and at least create the appearance that the NEETS family suffers from the disharmony that afflicts so many other programs. If you read the other enduro-related forums (whining boards, actually) you'll see what I mean. Keep in mind that this is a semi-public forum and that these postings are an integral part of the NEETS image.

Joe, Josh and Rick are easily available by PM, email and phone to discuss specific concerns.
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

Wow, Petey won an Enduro race and passed tech!!!! So much for that 'cheater' label!!

Congrats brother, way to go!!!
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

First off... congratulations to the winners!
    I'm glad we (Trucks) could put on such a finish for the audience! I hope they enjoyed it as much as we did

Also thanks to the Big Cars for letting us run with them. All I can say is WOW! You guys are sick and crazy, I LOVED IT!!

Special thanks to Vern for letting me borrow his transponder also.

Also thanks to the 22 for letting Greg #34 truck borrow her transponder. I also want to say we helped change the tire during her pit stop and there was NO driver change at the point.

Most of all we NEED to thank Woot Lawrence as he lended us his championship truck. Without even asking Woot offered his truck up knowing we may not have our trucks ready in time. With out his generosity the truck race most likely would not have happened. Trucks are way more family then Grands these days Woot!!!

Long post longer.....WE WILL BE BACK!!!

VARacer22
    Quote Originally Posted by 4speed View Post
    the #22 4 cyl. pitted and changed drivers. Is that allowed? Just curious.
    This is Melissa. What are you talking about?? I cut a tire and had numerous teams helping to change it. I was the one that ran that entire race thanks.

VARacer22
    I just want to thank Steve again for letting me use his transponder

Quote Originally Posted by VARacer22 View Post
    This is Melissa. What are you talking about?? I cut a tire and had numerous teams helping to change it. I was the one that ran that entire race thanks.
    Lets not forget the guy who sacrificed his water to help cool the lug nuts so we could change that tire. Kudos to him as well!!

Even with gloves we weren't getting those lug nuts back on, they were HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!

VARacer22
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot11 View Post
    Lets not forget the guy who sacrificed his water to help cool the lug nuts so we could change that tire. Kudos to him as well!!

Even with gloves we weren't getting those lug nuts back on, they were HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!
    I don't think I would have been able to make it back out there without your help. Thank You! You and and your crew were all such a nice group of guys. Thank you for sacrificing your fingers to change my tire. I owe you a bottle of water.

Quote Originally Posted by VARacer22 View Post
    I don't think I would have been able to make it back out there without your help. Thank You! You and and your crew were all such a nice group of guys. Thank you for sacrificing your fingers to change my tire. I owe you a bottle of water.
    No problem, anytime! Glad we could help you get back out there

Thread Information