Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No tension...

No tension...

This is just a warning to all competitors who plan to participate in the NEETS Open Comp Enduro at SVS on Nov. 28th.

This is an ENDURO, not a DEMO.... We've been hearing from numerous drivers that they have 'heard' that this will be a wreck'em if ya bring'em race....that is not true.

In the spirit of NEETS Enduro racing, we will run this event in accordance with all of our normal procedures and remove overly destructive drivers from the race.

A few drivers have already been asked not to attend the event.
    Last edited by CJfilms; 11-03-2010 at 08:30 AM.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Darn it!

I had planned to wreck myself that day.......

Oh well....

I guess I will just stay home.

Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

dirt37
    think i`ll stay home as well.
    seems another track promoter is dead set on seeing that most cars leave on the HOOK.

That will not be the case...as Joe stated there are a few people we have asked not to participate in this event...so there's nothing to worry about.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Cool Give what you get

I'll give what I get, be it respect or otherwise. I got a lot of respect this year and it felt good to give it back to all my NEETS family. Granted, there were a few slips but for the most part we had fun racing close together.

I think alot of you fell for Mike O's plan. He wants to create all kinds of hype to put more butts in the seats. Mike may be alot of things...but trying to wipe out someone and possibly hurt a driver, sorry I just don't see it. JMO

If thats the case, I think it back fired...lol

Not going

I never planned to go. It's too late in the year. I want to tear my car apart to get ready for next year.
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

Heck, you're passing up the perfect opportunity to shake all the dirt off the car and not have to work in it. It helps clean it out of all the nooks and crannies.

Poppop

no need to be afraid of wreckin, ive been there and wrecked that lol
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Spanky1975
    I just hope some of the truck drivers leave there no good attitude at home. It is still enduro racing and there will still be contact. My suggestion is to not let the trucks run in the big car division. I know Neets is running this event (and from what I remember do an outstanding job of it) but the last enduro race at svs ended with certain individuals that apparently have very bad attitudes whinning and threating physical violance about being hit on the track. I just hope that these people grow up a little before the neets event, or better yet they stay in Long Island.

Wink Tapdance at sundance.................

Don't worry Dave, I think the trux are running their own race..................
    Nothing wrong with those guys from behind the "Toll Curtain".............
    Their trapped on a tiny island, like Gillagan, and love going on those "4 hour tours"...............................
    Besides, the way Joe and Erin are talking, the black flag will be displayed below the American Flag during the National Anthem....................
    UNCLE PETEY.....................
    Last edited by CJfilms; 11-10-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky1975 View Post
    I just hope some of the truck drivers leave there no good attitude at home. It is still enduro racing and there will still be contact. My suggestion is to not let the trucks run in the big car division. I know Neets is running this event (and from what I remember do an outstanding job of it) but the last enduro race at svs ended with certain individuals that apparently have very bad attitudes whinning and threating physical violance about being hit on the track. I just hope that these people grow up a little before the neets event, or better yet they stay in Long Island.
    Are you kidding me.. You big car guys hate getting beat by some lil tucks. So instead of racing you race at a snails pace you take it out on the trucks. And if that don't work you use your P.O.S. as a weapon and intentionally cause as you call it "contact" and then hid behind mommy and daddy. If you really had Balls you would try a race at riverhead and see what a real enduro is about..
    Last edited by CJfilms; 11-10-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by don38 View Post
    Are you kidding me.. You big car guys hate getting beat by some lil tucks. So instead of racing you race at a snails pace you take it out on the trucks. And if that don't work you use your P.O.S. as a weapon and intentionally cause as you call it "contact" and then hid behind mommy and daddy. If you really had Balls you would try a race at riverhead and see what a real enduro is about..
    im not even a big car driver and i think its idiotic the trucks races with them. Race at Riverhead, stay at Riverhead. If ya wanna take a ride come down and DANCE
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Thread Information