Less than 25 cars = 75 laps
    25-50 cars = 150 Laps
    More than 50 cars = 200 Laps or 2 Hours
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Spanky1975
    Being this is an open comp event, If I weld three cars together to get a wider stance through the turns, does that mean I get my own row to start the race? Don't worry, all 12 tires will be DOT approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky1975 View Post
    Being this is an open comp event, If I weld three cars together to get a wider stance through the turns, does that mean I get my own row to start the race? Don't worry, all 12 tires will be DOT approved.
    I'd like to see that!!!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

I can make that happen Spanky. I'll even sit in the middle car for the ride. Would that be 3 registrations?

What truck had the qjet in it

My 1973 chevy has a q jet in it. But I use it for towing. phil

I went to watch an enduro at Susquehanna with similar rules and the FS/SS cars had the true enduro cars covered.Only funny thing was the fastest 2 FS/SS cars had expensive engine failures. Tires is what will be the determining factor in this race in my opinion. Or the Ray Fitzgerald factor. phil

Spanky1975
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobigsly View Post
    I can make that happen Spanky. I'll even sit in the middle car for the ride. Would that be 3 registrations?
    Well we gots a geo, a saturn, and a neon. The only problems I see is we are probly going to have to use duck tape instead of welding, that is thanks to all plastic saturn body. And if the two gm products turn left, and the mopar one dosen't it's probably going to plow a little bit.

Elated what a joke

where do i start ? well the last race at svs i started 15th and ran a clean race untill mr titto decided to have a baby fit because he was getting beat by the TRUCKS. i was taken out 6 times and i was driven into the wall multiple times then got my left rear tire blown out by the same jerk off. us new york racers came to race and we make up more then half your lame car count. as for the 33 every race i have always went to you and congradulated you on a good race and ran you clean what is the problem. you people say i am a cry baby ha ha when i am taken out multiple times for no reason i think you would be mad also. oh and you say we are not racing for money ok $ 500 to win is more then you get in a regular saturday nite stock car win. oh and as for the 4 barrel quadrojunk u say a truck had i will be more then happy to put one on for ya. oh yea and the 4 coats of wax us trucks put on before we come up and race I will make sure i put an extra coat on for each and everyone of you cry babys. as for this race coming up i will have the same attitude i always have when i go to the track to have fun and race. i want the best for the neets showing at svs. i would normally not take the time to write on here but enough is enough. see ya soon talk is cheep see you atthe track

I do race you clean and I congradulate you as well.
    My car didn't get this way on my driving. I must be driving in the wrong class.
    The deal is I'm not the only one bitter about the trucks taking positions and know that there has been some exceptiongs for the trucks that run at Riverhead to still be legal at Mountian. I just think something is wrong when a truck can run down an 8cyl. in the straightaways, The one race I was the only car in the top 5, and I chased you, Nowack, and Harris around in the snow for 100 laps. When does a 2wd pickup truck do good in the snow.

Not trying to cause any problems here but just wanted to ask that we bring this to the present and not dwell on past experiences...we are looking to the future of the series here and need support to do so, if we get enough support we have potential to do great things at SVS next year. Lets get excited for this next race and run in the spirit of THIS series.

Thanks for your support guys

and Mr. Spanky...although your 3 car idea would be a sight, how would you get it on and off the track through the pit entrance and exit? If you can figure that one out that would be one heck of a show!
    Erin Cutri

Wink Three Wide............Side by Side..............

Come on Joe! How long you been in this business....................
    He's gonna bring'em on the track then tape'm together.............
    UNCLE PETEY......................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Come on Joe! How long you been in this business....................
    I know Joe's a cross dresser but I didn't think I was too ;p

Erin Cutri

2 more questions..
    Do you pay top 5 or top 10?
    Can you have passangers?
    If it's a 4 door can you have 3 passangers?

Payout depends on car count, all payout information is available on the website and passengers, unfortunately, are not permitted...track rule...

http://neetsracing.com/purse/purse.htm
    Erin Cutri

Thread Information