Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8-7-2011 Results

8-7-2011 Results

Results from today's race are up on mylaps!!

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=697089
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

The Mylaps numbers don't tell the whole story but give a pretty good picture. It looks like most every body that said they were going to be there showed up. Congratulations to the winners and especially the dirt regulars. Linsey is going to have to get rid of the wrecking ball and rookie status if this keeps up.

Poppop

Car count at wall

First let me say this is not in any way a bashing of neets or the neets family. It is just my opinion. Neets should have made wall a points race then anyone in point would have come out to support the neets family. Neets started as a traveling series, but it looks to me that drivers dont want to travel. If we want neets to survive we all need to step up and show our support.

The promotor of the track is doing a great job right now getting interest from the fans. The #27 small car is a model car that he had built and showed off at the speedway and there was an overwhelming amount of interest in how to do this and where to find the rules. Their track welder is also offering his assistance in building roll cages for people who have a car...

We all knew the first one back was going to be a low car count because there are a number of different tracks in the middle of the points season, this was thrown together mid season, AND we have to show people all over again that this is something that is affordable and fun!

I also want to extend my appreciation out to the new promotor, Cliff, for inviting us to his track and working WITH us. He was all smiles after the race!!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

mad max eclipse

congrats, ken wallace on your 1st neets win. patients+100 laps on all 4=satisfaction. great job buddy and many more to come.

Happy promoter

Does that mean we have the next race as scheduled? If so, I'll be there with a #47. Not sure which one but I'll be there regardless cause both are legal except the two year old belts.

Poppop

id still be racing if i had a vehicle and could afford to build one. anyone have a car they need a driver for? lol

Thumbs up Ohboy Ohdeere!

I like your attitude! I'd love to have made this a points race! However, being this was a mid-season change, I felt it would have been unfair to the drivers who would have either had to make a 4+ hour tow or had no intention of going asphalt racing...

I'm thinking forward to 2012 and the possibility of either a split series...one dirt, one asphalt...or one big ol' series....again, you the drivers would decide.........but not here.

Let's just keep the congrats rolling in for Kenny Wallace and Rob Longo......and of course the fearless Linsey Rummel!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Elated Point-less...................

Speaking about points! Everybody has at least one bad race during the season..................................
    Maybe, you should give all the drivers one "Mulligan", so they can throw that worst race outa the points battle....................
    UNCLE PETEY..........................

That's an idea that has been passed around for a few years now....I'd say sure, but it's up to the drivers.....

Remember one mulligan advancing someone to the front of the points race will upset a LOT of people.....

We'd have to put a couple of races, such as the big 150-lappers, as mandatory points races....that way no one can gain an unfair edge aside from losing their own points voluntarily! LOL!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Pics/Video from Wall race??

Anybody have any pics or video from the Wall race??

Quote Originally Posted by KennyWallace81 View Post
    Anybody have any pics or video from the Wall race??
    I have lots of video.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

NO mulligans I remember the cry baby "cup" boys wanting one when Dale Jarrett got hurt. With only 8 races giving up one is too many. phil

Wink Philing-in.............................

Welcome back Philter! I see you didn't fall into a geyser or get run over by a buffalo........................................
    Linsey had to take care of business for ya while you were on your rocky mtn. high..............................
    UNCLE PETEY....................................

This old dog learned a few things on this past trip. If you fall into a Geyser you will get arrested. Buffalos do not like motorcycles. And also never add water to a Corvair. Short track promotors are short sighted. I went to 5 race tracks that were scheduled to be racing and all 5 had no races. 2 in Kansas 1 in Indiana 1 in Wyoming and 1 in Nebraska.

phil
    Last edited by Philter39; 08-11-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Thread Information