View Poll Results: Yes, no, where??

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'd go anywhere!!!

13 76.47%
  • Yes, but only if it were located in PA.

4 23.53%
  • Yes, but only if it were located in NJ.

0 0%
  • No, I only like left turns...

0 0%

Thread: Racing in circles and other shapes....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I understand Englishtown has a "rally cross" track. Which is a road course with mixed surfaces paved for Petey and dirt for everyone else. A course with both surfaces would neutralize the advantage drivers have for either dirt or asphalt. And make for a better race. JMO. I would be in for a road course either way. I have been on 2 of Pocono's road courses. Problem with Pocono is expense. $ 150 I recall. They were not races but practice and timed laps. Also having turned Autocross "laps " at 5 other facilities in my Corvair. I would look forward to Racing on a road course. COUNT ME IN. Wanted to add that the $150 I paid to turn laps at Pocono was during the day on a weekday. They have many clubs renting the facility.

phil
    Last edited by Philter39; 06-14-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Hell Yes !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philter39 View Post
    I understand Englishtown has a "rally cross" track. Which is a road course with mixed surfaces paved for Petey and dirt for everyone else. A course with both surfaces would neutralize the advantage drivers have for either dirt or asphalt. And make for a better race. JMO. I would be in for a road course either way. I have been on 2 of Pocono's road courses. Problem with Pocono is expense. $ 150 I recall. They were not races but practice and timed laps. Also having turned Autocross "laps " at 5 other facilities in my Corvair. I would look forward to Racing on a road course. COUNT ME IN.
    Count me in !!! and this rallye course sounds Perfect !!!!!!!!, and also the idea of multiple drivers is great!! LETS DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!
    MADDAWG

count me in too. i think car counts would be better at one of the road courses at pocono raceway because it is in pa. you would not have to deal with the strict new jersey saftey rules. however, if u raced at a road course in new jersey i would be there. my car is jersey legal and it would be close to home. so count me in either way.

Yuuup![SIZE=5]I'm in![/SIZE]

Another shape to think about on asphalt is FIGURE 8! I was watching some videos on youtube and it looks pretty intense! It will really keep you on your toes - looks fun but challenging! I'd love to try it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOiag5NVsmA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSbO2wYO_2U

Thread Information