I was there and it was a decent race not great. First before you crap on the ROC 200 true it is not the ROC of years past. Nothing is. Where is the Thompson 300?

Does the Spring Sizzler still have the sizzle of the original? WMT lovers don't need to lecture anybody about dwindling car counts so give it a rest. Mod counts are

down everywhere and that is a problem. Oswego is waaay down my list of favorite places but it is about the only place left to hold this event. The day was

perfect weatherwise and the back grandstand is the only place in the racing world where you can bring a law chair into the stands. The best place to watch

racing at the Steel Palace. Matt set fast time and drew the fourth stating spot. Got the lead on lap 3 and lead until he (short) pitted for his tires around lap 60

something I believe. After the field cycled thru their stops Matt regained the lead and had to hold off a hard charging Chuck Hossfeld to grab his fourth ROC 200

win. A great finish it was. BTW, there were no halfway breaks, competition yellows or multiple day investments that make the WMT so much better than the rest

but Andy tries.