Thread: Attention All Neets Racecar Drivers- Very Urgent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yay!!!!!!!!
    MadButcher #04

Chucky

Quote Originally Posted by madbutcher666 View Post
    Yay!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for stepping up chuckster. I was going to wait till I spoke to Joe and Erin,and after the holidays to do the same thing! Pm me so we talk
    Maddawg

Mapquest shows that address right at intersection of pine and church, near the fieldhouse, is that correct? I would love to attend.
    pappywrench@yahoo.com for
    2nd Childhood Racing

Racing in 2013

I'm assuming this is going to be for both small and big cars. Let me know if it's not so I can seek other opportunities to race with small cars. If small cars are included, expect at least on member of Fugly Racing to attend (if not all three). If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Small cars & big cars

There really is a Santa Claus
    Last edited by THE 76; 12-25-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Hello all again, as neets ran last year it will be the same, small and big cars, there will be some twists, but in fun and for fun!!
    As for direstions, it's right before Fink's Trailer on the right, you will also see a mail box at that intersection thats says Fink's Trailer, and trust me as soon as you turn right for the second time, start looking right you will see racecar trailers and a huge garage. There's a wawa on Rt. 61 by cabela's, make a left at the wawa, go straight till u hit the first stop sign, turn right, go maybe 100 ft. to intersection, make another right and u can't miss it. Any questions, feel free to post I will help.

Thread Information